The Updated help for Grand Fantasia... Atleast.

Lag in Grand Fantasia

Shows
    Advanced
    Advanced

Lag in Grand Fantasia

Post by Shows on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Lag in Grand Fantasia is awful, because it slows the movement and sometimes let the game not respond. Alot of people have lag problems like me so heres a few options you may do to lower
    lag. But theres still a chance for lag.
    Heres a few Options:
    1: Press ESC
    2: Click on the Options button
    3: Click the Low button
    4: Uncheck the Window button
    5: OK
    You will have a fullscreen window and a nice neat low settings for lag less. To Exit fullscreen,ESC,then options, then check Windows then GF is back to its window

Note: You must know that in the options in the settings that theres Effects. Thats the MOST laggiest part of the game. When its set to 1, then there wont be effects showing. This is very useful when fighting a World Boss such as a Emissary.

You may use a Windows 7 PC Repair Tool to help speed up your computer if you have Windows 7.  If you have other computer versions such as Mac or Linsus, then do not ask me, search in the link.
    Heres the link for Windows 7 PC Repair Tool:
    http://systweak.com/registrycleaner/apnnew/2/?utm_source=apnnew&utm_campaign=apnnew2&vurlid=1960588&ccode=CA

Never Trust some PC Booster programs, they will need YOU to buy so then it can let it repair your computer.Im not sure about the windows 7 pc repair tool but you need to buy to fix problems so thats not my perfect choice then.

You may also Uninstall Laggy,Unwanted,Trash Programs for your computer to be safe and less laggy maybe.

EDIT: Here is a real game booster that can help!
    www.iobit.com

a person in gf said that i should try this it can help
    after installing it you can register a account and let it help!

This Topic is about lag in Grand Fantasia and some ways to lower it Smile

Thanks to my friend wahid22 for the fullscreen part.
    It took me along time to figure out the low settings :/

Last edited by Shows on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shows
    Advanced
    Advanced

Re: Lag in Grand Fantasia

Post by Shows on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Note: Do Not Close GF Window During Fullscreen!
    Your computer will get closer zoomed in and annoying so if that happens, show desktop,right click,resolution,click on the one that says recommended. if theres none that says that just go and goto the highest resolution

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:03 am